Overtime!: Montreal Canadiens: Eastern conference champions!
League of Legends Guide

Monday, April 07, 2008

Montreal Canadiens: Eastern conference champions!


The last match of the regular season has been played in the NHL and the Montreal Canadiens with 104 points clinched the Eastern conference championship. The last time the club has won the conference championship was in 1992.

So for the first round of the playoffs, The Montreal Canadiens will face the Boston Bruins who finished 8th in the East. Montreal and Boston played each other eight times this season and Montreal has won all eight games. I expect that this trend will continue. I think the Habs have what it takes to take the Bruins out in five games.

I will add more details about the 2008 NHL Playoffs, daily. I will also give my view on every first round series.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon