Overtime!: Thank you 10 000 times.
League of Legends Guide

Friday, March 28, 2008

Thank you 10 000 times.

Well, this is it, Overtime! has just reached it's 10 000 unique visitors mark yesterday! I have to thank each and everyone of you for the interest in my writing.

The blog has improoved gradually over the years and I am trying to diversify the content as much as I can. Of course there is still a lot of room for improovement and your suggestions are welcome. All you have to do is write me your suggestions in the suggestion box. I will be glad to read what you want to be added in this blog.

Until the next milestone, I will continue to bring you my view on the various hot topics of the sporting scene. There will also be a ''3rd period'' and ''overtime'' contest in the upcoming months.

So once again, thank you 10 000 times dear readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon