Overtime!: Overtime reaches PR3!
League of Legends Guide

Monday, April 30, 2007

Overtime reaches PR3!

I was surprized to see that the blog is now ranked PR3 after the latest Google page rank update. Many thanks to every reader and to every blogger that exchanged links with us. I was expecting no changes in our page rank because I do not fully understand how this works. Looks like my hard work since the start of the year has finally paid off! I will continue to work hard on this blog, add more links to increase the reader base a bit more. Who knows, maybe with a bit more work the blog will be ranked PR4 after the next update...

Once again thanks to everyone who exchanged links with this blog and thanks to all of YOU beloved readers. During the month of may I will open the first contest on this very blog. What will be the prize? hmmm I won't say anything right now. I will tell you more about it during the month of may. So keep on reading!

2 Comments:

Blogger stratz said...

nice work on getting teh page 3 rank for this site... how much did ya make last month? Can yo post it on my site. Keep up teh good work.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

I am now PR4! :)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon