Overtime!: The WSOP hunt.
League of Legends Guide

Friday, March 16, 2007

The WSOP hunt.

I have been playing online poker for 2 1/2 years now. I am far from considering myself a pro but I consider myself a very solid player without any luck. I usually read my opponents very well but too often I hardly get cards to compete OR get badbeated by an inferior player. Maybe if I were more of a bluffer or more aggressive I would have more success... but I doubt it.

Some sites like PokerStars.net for example have opened qualifying freerolls for the very popular World Series Of Poker. I have participated to one freeroll yesterday and got badbeated by a newbie who got unbelievably lucky. The more things change, the more it stays the same! I am getting used to it. :)

I will try again today! I know one day I will qualify for the WSOP. I cannot be unlucky forever!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon