Overtime!: Carbonneau puts the Habs destiny in Aebisher's hands.
League of Legends Guide

Monday, March 12, 2007

Carbonneau puts the Habs destiny in Aebisher's hands.


The Montreal Canadiens' head coach Guy Carbonneau said that his number 1 goaltender until the end of the season will be...David Aebisher. Ouch!

I totally disagree with this decision. Anybody else on the planet would satisfy me. I personally despise David Aebisher. He is one of the worse goaltender I have ever seen in my life! No kidding! Even my 10-year old cousin beats his ass on a daily basis.

If this is your first time here, let me give you a list of reasons why I think this guy is a joke. Click HERE to see my list of rantings on this blog about David Aebisher.

We are really in deep deep trouble...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon