Overtime!: Playball!
League of Legends Guide

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Playball!


Today is also the start of the Major League Baseball season. Since I am a hockey fan, I am more into baseball later in the season. I will watch baseball from the corner of the eye in news highlights until the Stanley cup has been won.

Happy baseball season to all of you fans. May your favorite team win the pennant this year.

With all my baseball knowledge available, (not a lot) I entered a home-run contest with a brand new Nintendo Wii as 1st prize. The contestants had to pick three players from five groups of 8 players. The contestant with the most home runs from their 15 picks wins the Wii. The contest is closed now and we all are on our way in the contest. It would be hilarious should I steal that Wii with so little knowledge of baseball.

Wish me lots of luck!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon