Overtime!: www.Hotelreservations.com site review
League of Legends Guide

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

www.Hotelreservations.com site review

I did not find any urgent topic to treat with you this morning so I decided to review a site.

This morning is www.HotelReservations.com. Of course I don't need to explain for very long! They are designed for any traveling person and help them find a hotel and book Hotel Reservations.


So I went on the site and started browsing Montreal city first of course. The result came quick, and a wide list of various downtown Montreal hotels came to me. There was enough choice in the result for me to be satisfied. There was of course listed in the results the famous 4 or 5 stars hotels of the city. But there was also affordable, normal, cheaper rate, 3 to 4 stars hotels as well in the list. Prices for each type of rooms are listed, fluctuating on a day-to-day basis.

I then clicked on a few of them randomly. I worked 5 years in a hotel in Montreal myself so I would easily notice errors or misinformation. All I found was accurate info. Each hotel address was accuratly listed, many offering plenty of pictures. Price list, services offered, even the distance the selected hotel is away from the area main attractions. For example, when I clicked on the Hotel de la Montagne, a note says that it is 1 km away from Mont-Royal park and 1 km away from the Bell centre. Pretty useful when you travel and want to pick the best spot in a city you never went in.

In fact, with a clear and accurate portrait of each hotel listed in the result field, this site can only answer every question you have all by itself. I would not need to browse elsewhere to book a room quick and accuratly anywhere on the globe. I then typed Paris in the destination field. Then New-York, London, Berlin... each time I had a wide range
of hotels displayed. Each time, clear and accurate information about it's location, address and distance from local attractions.

Basically after a medium look at the site, my personnal needs would be absolutely fulfilled on this site. I would be very confident to use this service to book a hotel reservation. Everything you need to know is there, every phone number, every adress. Excellent functionnality.

site rating: 9/10

This was a paid payperpost ad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It`s really nice article. Thank u a lot

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your article.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon