Overtime!: As I was sipping my coffee...
League of Legends Guide

Sunday, March 04, 2007

As I was sipping my coffee...

It came up to me. Wow! I haven't played a lot at poker. In February I made 0$! It has been a long long time since poker haven't made me a few bucks. In fact I didn't play more than 2 or 3 freerolls last month. My poker career suffered because of blogging! lol

But that's ok it is only for fun. I will try to play a bit in march...hehehe.
Note that I ditto ''career'' because I don't consider myself a pro! :D

See my poker adventures: 20$ in january. , 2$ buy-in turned in 75$.

Poker earnings in February: 0$
Total ''career'' earnings: 870$
I have added a banner for anyone who want WPT merchandise.
The store is under updating phase and will re-open soon.

My hattrick team now has it's own blog.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger stratz said...

Hey I got a hattrick team too. lol. the East Van brawlers. I am also a 2 time former National coach of canada. As well. Small world. Hey when I have time this week I will add your hattrick blog to my personal and blogreview sites. Can yo do the same to your hattrick blog. Keep up with the good work I am enjoying your blog.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Heh I paid the supporter fee and it expired years ago. I liked the extra detailed stats and the flags in there.

Ii will be more use for me to keep track of my hatstats on the blog. I will just have to post and edit my Logo/Stats post. I will train my coding on it too avoiding messing with the content here.

10:10 PM  
Blogger toro rojo said...

you can get hattrick supporter for free.
click here to see

http://www.GamersBoost.com/index.php?r=3136

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon