Overtime!: At the GP3R.
League of Legends Guide

Friday, August 14, 2009

At the GP3R.


This weekend I will be at the 40th edition of the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres.

I am leaving right now for the practice sessions and I will be on the site all weekend long. I will take pictures of this great event and I will post them in here. I should be able to post you today's pictures on saturday and so on.

I hope that I will be able to stand close enough from Jacques Villeneuve for a quick snapshot. I bet that he will draw a huge crowd all weekend long. I will probably take another picture with Andrew Ranger, the winner of last year's NASCAR Canada race.

I will also try to post as many car -and girls!- pictures as possible after this weekend.

Now if you don't mind, I have to go now. ;)

Have a great weekend dear readers!

(Pictures: The 2008 GP3R, Overtime!.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon