Overtime!: Villeneuve, Ranger and Brisebois at the 2009 Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres.
League of Legends Guide

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Villeneuve, Ranger and Brisebois at the 2009 Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres.


The 40th edition of the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres will be very interesting to watch.

Last week, the former Formula One champion, Jacques Villeneuve, announced that he will be a part of the NASCAR Canada event at the GP3R. Villeneuve's last participation in Trois-Rivieres was in 1993 in the Atlantic series.

This week, Montreal Canadiens' defensemen and racing fan, Patrice Brisebois, announced that he will also be a part of the NASCAR Canada race. Brisebois said that he was very excited to be a part of such an event.

As for myself, nothing will make me miss this event. I will be on the site and I will be taking pictures all weekend long. I will post my pictures of this great weekend on this very blog. Last year, I was very lucky and took a picture with Andrew Ranger, the winner of the 2008 NASCAR Canada race. This year, I will try to convince Jacques Villeneuve that taking a picture with me is a ''guaranteed ticket to the checkered flag''. :)

(Picture: Patrice Brisebois, Getty Images.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mila said...

Thanks foor sharing

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon