Overtime!: NFL: Wildcard weekend.
League of Legends Guide

Monday, January 07, 2008

NFL: Wildcard weekend.


This weekend have given us four exciting wildcard playoff matches.

First, the Seattle Seahawks defeated the Washington Redskins by 35-14. Don't be fooled by the point spread, the match was very well disputed and a very close one. The fourth quarter was full of turnovers and momentum swings that finally advantaged the Seahawks. Seattle will face the Green Bay Packers in the divisional playoff round next weekend.

Another very close and very disputed game was the one opposing the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Jaguars defeated the Steelers by 31-29. The Jaguars will meet the undefeated New-England Patriots next weekend.

The New-York Giants and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers played a classic playoff matchup. Eli Manning won his very first playoff game in career and the Giants won this one by 24-14. The Giants will play the Dallas Cowboys in the next round.

Finally, the Tennessee Titans and the San Diego Chargers closed the weekend with a very disputed match. San Diego dominated the second half of the game and finally won the match by 17-6. San Diego will play the Indianapolis Colts this next weekend. The Chargers won a first playoff game since their loss to the San Francisco 49ers during the 1994 Super Bowl.

(Picutre: San Diego Chargers.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi frank..

i see that you are online now...

I want you to know that my American Football didn't charmed me..

you have a nice blog. I have one reason only. your blog is specific one, not like mine, greedy. all thing I do, not specialization.

btw, I wish that one day, i landing nad live in your country. your country like EDEN to me...

if you want to replay my comment, would you mind to type in my blog.. I guess, my traffic works good. thanks

Stick together in blogger.. many money from blogging. I do it, but is undercontruction.

JACK

4:24 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Thank you for your comment. We will have great football next weekend.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon