Overtime!: My poker ''career''
League of Legends Guide

Saturday, February 03, 2007

My poker ''career''

After the first month of 2007 there haven't been much happening for me at poker. I always fell short in tournaments, each time falling 5 10 or 15 positions away from the money a numerous times. The only significant moment happened January 30th: I won 20$ on a regular table with 2 hands in a row.

I didn't got blanked, that's a start. Lets hope February will be more winning friendly.

Poker earnings in 2007: 20$
Career earnings: 870$

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bhalla saab said...

hi

nice blog!
could we swap links?
if interested pls add a link to my blog at http://thefunhunt.blogspot.com and let me know.
I'll immediately put a link too.

thanks
Bhalla

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon