Overtime!: David, David,where were you?
League of Legends Guide

Saturday, March 03, 2007

David, David,where were you?

The Buffalo Sabres took apart the goaltender of the Montreal Canadiens, David Aebisher. After 1 minute and 40 seconds of play, the Sabres were leading 2-0.

Montreal found a certain way to score some goals and keep the contest alive but every time they were catching up, David Aebisher was finding a way to give up a dumb goal. Final score Buffalo 8 - Montreal 5. So on 32 shots, our ''friend'' David gave up 8 goals. For a total of 75% save percentage, a real joke. A few posts ago I was mentionning that David should not wear the Montreal jersey ever in his life... I still think that.

It has been a long time since I have seen such lack of goaltending experience and talent in the NHL. David looks just like he started to play at this position last month. He makes mistakes that I quitted making when I was 8-years-old in the minor leagues, he lacks play anticipation and has no glove hand. A scary package.

I personally hope that head coach Guy Carbonneau is as pissed at him as I am. Next contest will be in Boston. My early week prediction is wrong, should Montreal find a way to win I will be 1 point short! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon