Overtime!: Critical week: walking on very thin ice.
League of Legends Guide

Monday, February 26, 2007

Critical week: walking on very thin ice.

A huge week for the Montreal Canadiens begins tonight. The Habs will play 4 games in the next 6 nights, a crucial sequence for the team that can't really afford to do worse than split those 4 matchups. At least 3 wins out of 4 will be needed to keep the boat afloat in the Eastern conference race.

In that sequence, the team plays the Toronto Maple Leafs at the Bell centre tonight, then back on the road tomorrow versus the New-York Rangers, then in Buffalo and finally in Boston. All those games are critical matchups and will shape the standings for the rest of the regular season.

As much as I wish that they win all 4 games, my 2 cents tell me they will split those matchups and rake 5 points out of a possible 8, winning 2, losing one in regulation and losing one in overtime or shootout.

Let's see if my crystal ball will be accurate at the end of the week....

1 Comments:

Blogger stratz said...

I think Your canadians got luckly tonight against toronto. I didn;t see the final score but I know they were winning.

Go Canucks GO

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon