Overtime!: Opening the rumor mill!
League of Legends Guide

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Opening the rumor mill!

Now this is absolutely awesome. I make money blogging right now.

PayPerPost.com is announcing today some big news coming in the next few weeks and is telling us to guess what it is. We have to make a guess on what those big news will be...well alright.

The second I read this I was laughing out loud. I haven't had a clean laugh like this in a long long long time! I really wish I was living in Florida because I would apply for a job in their dynamic team and annoy them until they would finally hire me! I am flat broke and would dream to have a job with such a team.

Now for the big news, and what I think it is...

If I was to be narcissic, I would say that it has something to do with the email I have sent to the PayPerPost.com CEO Ted Murphy last Friday night just before I headed for my nightshift. In my email I told Ted about an idea I had for us, the posties. My proposition was in my opinion a good idea and a way for broke posties with low page rank blogs (just like me) a shot at more cash, all that without costing a penny to PayPerPost.com nor any of our beloved advertisers.

How? I explain myself. When us the posties, take an opportunity, we have 2 choices: keep the cash OR give the cash to charity. I suggested a 3rd choice. How about a postie jackpot?
Everytime you choose to put your opportunity money in the pot you earn a ticket for a random drawing (weekly or monthly) of the jackpot. I even told him that PayPerPost could keep 5% or 10% of the pot to cover the employee time to code it and take care of it. Total cost for the company? Nada! Total cost for the advertiser? Nada also! The bottomline could even MAKE the company some money if it becomes popular among the posties!

But all of this is IF I was to be narcissic and is only a rumor. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather in Beautiful BC said...

Hahahaha, ya that's great! What fun - I do love contests and jackpots :)

I can't wait to read more of the rumours - there's probably a thread on the forum so I'm heading there to check it out.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Ann crum said...

I already know I'm going to win the jackpot. hehe

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great idea!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon