Overtime!: John Chow dot com
League of Legends Guide

Sunday, February 25, 2007

John Chow dot com

I am not used to review other blogs, in fact this is the first blog review ever in here. I will give it a shot and hope I will get a few seconds of his attention and a free linkback from him. You can get a linkback from him if you review his blog.

Alright here we go. John Chow dot com. John is a fellow canadian from Vancouver and I bumped into his blog totally by luck. John is blogging about various technology topics ranging from software to technical products.

John has way more experience as a blogger and as a tecchie than me. Some of the posts on the blog I can't even understand what it is about or what it does (mainly because I am far from being a tecchie myself) but he is a good communicator and vulgarize quite well his subjects. He doesn't hide behind an avatar, you can see him on pictures wherever he goes and he posts them on the blog. A very good thing if you ask me.

The white background color makes it easy on the eyes as well as very good looking sport cars at the top of his page. The structure of the page is clean and not obstructed by annoying publicity every square inch like some other blogs.

John seems very aware of new things happening around the blogging world as well as cool and easy ways to increase a blog exposure. I personally would be dumb not to bookmark and read his blog because he is 10 miles and a half ahead of me on every aspect as a blogger. That is why I managed to climb to only PR2 once and asking myself right now why I fell back to PR0 today and not him. (help me John please I am begging you)

In fact, John doesn't need me or a review from me at all. I consider myself a beggar in front of him. All the benefits will eventually be for me IF I read,understand and do what he says.

My rating is 10/10! I cannot find a single annoying thing about him or his blog, a very rare thing.

Keep on blogging and helping newbians like me John!

2 Comments:

Blogger stratz said...

Hey I checked your page rank it is still a 2 what ar e you talking about it didn;t drop.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Adventures In Money Making said...

we're all beggars in front of John!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon