Overtime!: Serious Hardware Problems.
League of Legends Guide

Friday, July 23, 2010

Serious Hardware Problems.


I have good news.

The hardware related problems on my personal computer are now history and I can resume my normal online activities!

I have experienced serious problems connecting on the internet over the course of the last month and those problems affected this blog greatly. I managed to post a couple of stories during the course of the last four weeks and barely kept this blog alive.

But now I am glad to announce that those problems are solved. I apologize if those problems affected your reading pleasure in any way.

I am always open to new ideas. Feel free to post comments or suggestions in the ''suggestion box''.

Thank you for your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon