Overtime!: How about a romantic getaway?
League of Legends Guide

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

How about a romantic getaway?


A few years ago, I have decided to surprize my girlfriend and organized a short romantic weekend getaway in New York city.

She had no idea about the getaway until we left for the weekend. All I told her was: ''Prepare yourself a bag for the weekend. We are going out for the entire weekend my love.''

So we left Montreal in my car and headed south. We didn't stop until we got to New York. Well, we did stop once at the U.S./Canada border of course... :)

At the border, my girlfriend asked me: ''Where in the hell are we going?'' I had no choice but to tell her about our destination. She was pleased by the idea because she never had the chance to visit New York city in her life.

We had an awesome weekend in the big apple. The getaway was not perfect because I am not an expert as a New York city tours organizer but we managed to visit many interesting tourist-friendly detinations during our getaway weekend.

If you have any romantic vacation ideas yourself, I urge you to visit the Trusted Tours & Attractions website.

Trusted Tours & Attractions are specialized in city tours all around the United States. They organize tours in a countless number of cities and they guarantee your satisfaction. In addition, for registering to their free newsletter, Trusted Tours & Attractions gives you a chance at winning a Canon PowerShot digital camera.

Do not wait and register to the newsletter right now for a chance at a brand new digital camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon