Overtime!: Ashley is a castaway.
League of Legends Guide

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ashley is a castaway.


The year 2007 has been a busy one for the beautiful Ashley, one of the WWE Divas.

After appearing on Playboy's cover this last spring, Ashley now prepares herself for her next challenge: being a part of the Survivor China adventure .

Survivor is already at season 15 and this edition promises to be a good one. With the colorful Diva on board, you can bet this adventure will be an eventful one. Our castaways were dropped in China and starting next september 20th on CBS we will be able to witness Ashley's Survivor adventure.

Ashley said to be honored to represent the WWE and the Divas on this show and she’s confident in her abilities to succeed in this game and win the $1 million prize. Here is what Ashley felt about her chances to win the game before heading to China:

“I think I’m going to win. I really do. I wouldn’t go if I didn’t think I could. Do I understand the risk involved that, ‘Hey, there’s a chance you might not win. You might just spend 40 days out in the middle of nowhere for no reason.’ Yes, I do. I understand that risk and I’m prepared to take it!”

(Picture: WWE.com)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon