Overtime!: The Saints are coming!
League of Legends Guide

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Saints are coming!


I had the U2/Green Day hit on my list of favorites songs lately, and with all the mess Katrina left behind, the only thing coming in my mind after viewing the victory of the New-Orleans Saints over the Philadelphia Eagles this weekend was ....

The Saints are coming, ...the Saints are coming! :)




New-Orleans Saints' young superstar RB Reggie Bush will get a taste of the NFC Championship. In their way... The Chicago Bears who defeated the Seattle Seahawks in overtime 27-24. The 2 teams will give a great show and this will definatly be a championship game.

But my favorites are those Saints!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Black Cat said...

Hi! you have a nice site, would you like to exchange links with me, I want to build my traffic.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon