Overtime!: Steve Nash sinks Dallas
League of Legends Guide

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Steve Nash sinks Dallas

I stayed up til the wee hours eastern time to witness another stellar performance by NBA league MVP Steve Nash as the Phoenix Suns eliminates the Dallas Mavericks in 6 games. Steve Nash himself tied the game within the last 10 seconds of the game with a 3 point shot. In overtime, Nash stayed on overdrive and distributed the ball very effectively and even went in the lane twice to score. Nash eliminated his former team cleanly.

On to the Conference finals! Good luck Steve!

2 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

so you're a steve nash fan?

cool. he's by far my favorite nba player. i'm torn because i'm a dallas fan, but i'm really glad he's moving on. i so hope he can win the title for them.

e+

11:51 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

No, I was a big Michael Jordan fan back in my highschool years :)

But heh a tiny Canadian making it up there, I have to tip my hat off!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by FeedBurner


Free Website Counter
Shop NBC Coupon